Deliveries and Returns
Standard Delivery Information
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY ABLE TO SHIP TO MAINLAND UK, NORTHERN IRELAND AND ALL SCOTTISH REGIONS. Any new overseas orders will be fully refunded. These changes are due to ongoing Brexit freight negotiations and we apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience.
Our standard delivery of home accessories and most small / medium items is 2-5 working days.
Where an item is 'ordered on demand' and for large / extra-large items, our delivery time increases. Where this is expected to exceed 7 working days, the team will be in touch via email to discuss an appropriate delivery date. We always state in the item description if an item is out of stock or will take longer than the standard 3-5 working days.
We aim to make returns as easy as possible but to help us do that, it's essential that you follow these steps:
1. You must complete and submit this form within 14 days of receiving your order.
2. No return will be accepted without an authorisation code. If your return request is accepted, you will receive your code via email. Otherwise, we will email you to discuss your options.
3. Please complete the return card that came with your order including your unique authorisation code.
4. Please re-pack and return your item carefully in its original unused condition using the original packaging within 28 days of receiving your delivery. Any return received without the authorisation code or after 28 days will not be replaced or refunded.
5. We encourage you to take out necessary insurance and proof of postage for your return (this is non-refundable) as we cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit. Damaged or lost items will not be refunded or exchanged and you will have to claim for this from your courier company.
6. IF YOUR ITEM IS FAULTY OR DAMAGED you must email email@example.com including images of the damage or fault within 24 hours of receiving your order. We partner with specialist couriers who quality check our orders in transit and damage is taken very seriously. Your photos will be used for evidence as part of the insurance claim.